What to bring
- Towel, swimmers, hat, sunglasses, camera, mobile phone, extra water if required, a smile
- Everyone must wear shoes that can get wet. Reef shoes, crocs, old sandshoes – whatever. If you don’t have any, we can hire you a pair ($5/pair). No barefoot paddlers please.
We supply everything else:
- Hobie Quest II sit-on-top kayak – sleek and straight, easy to paddle, suits beginners to experienced. Fitted with comfy cushion seats
- Hobie PFD – lightweight, easy to wear. Doesn’t get in your road on the water but provides the protection we want
- Nikon Aculon 42 x 8 binoculars
- 50+ Sunscreen
- personal hand sanitizer
- mobile phone waterproof case
- fresh filtered rain water
- scrumptious morning or afternoon tea – usually yummy muffins or fresh fruit. Let us know your preference!
- plunge coffee or tea, or juice if you prefer
Call us now to book your tour: 0429 961 047 or Book Online here.
0429 961 047