- Guests MUST be FULLY immunised against COVID-19 to participate in our tours.
- Guests must produce evidence of immunisation before the tour commences. If they are unable to do so, they will not be able to participate. (NSW Government legislation).
- Guests and guides wear 3 ply face masks when entering and exiting kayaks. Our guides sometimes need to get close to help 🙂
- Regular hand washing and/or use of hand sanitiser by Guests and Guides is strongly encouraged.
- Our toilet facility is cleaned regularly and equipped with hand wash soap, paper towel and hand sanitiser as well as a poster demonstrating correct hand washing technique.
- Guests must travel to the river launch site in their own vehicles.
- All gear is sanitised before and after use, ready for the next group.
- All contact details are recorded.
- Food handling is as always carried out under strict protocols. No food sharing.
- There’s a LOT of space on our river so once we are on the kayaks, Guests and Guides can remove face masks until the end of the tour.
- Masks must be re-applied when the guests are disembarking the kayaks.
FOR A COPY OF OUR FULL COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN, PLEASE CLICK HERE.