Relax or don’t – the choice is yours
Kiah Wilderness Tours offers bespoke escapes to suit your needs. Perfect escapes for busy people. Check out the options below and contact us to design your own perfect Sapphire Coast getaway experience.
How does this sound…..
- Camp in complete comfort without the hassle of setting up (or packing up)!
- Roomy tents with the best camp stretchers, 10cm mattresses, fleecy-lined roomy sleeping bags with fresh white liners;
- Maximum 6 campers at once;
- Relax by the campfire at night with a glass of your favourite in hand;
- Our caterer is ready to indulge your senses with fresh food made locally. Talk to us about the options.
- Exclusive use of shower and toilet;
- Electricity supplied, hot water and fresh drinking water;
- Breakfast at your leisure with all catering covered.
Optional Extras – booked separately (totally worth it)
- Food – our caterers at A Pinch of Yum offering boxed meals, grazing platters, pre-cooked meals for reheating in camp. Loads of options – local ingredients.
- Kayak tours – what we do. Award winning unique nature tours along the river.
- Pilates with Sasha from Alignment Within – wellness in the wilderness.
- Walking tours – easy stroll or guided day walks with Cam & Tess from Light2Light Coastal Walks.
- Photography tours with Phil Small Photography – all the best places to practise your landscape and wildlife photography.
- Oysters – how they grow them, how to shuck them, and all the ways you can eat them with Kel & Caroline at Award-winning Wonboyn Oysters.
- Whale watch and bay tours – with Brad & Lana at Cat Balou Cruises – the longest-running whale watch tour in NSW guarantee you’ll see whales!
- Dive tours – with Jacob & Jayde from Dive Eden. Born and bred locals know almost every inch of our beautiful marine locations.
We’ll be building on this list as we roll out our new Escapes weekends, including some amazing Aboriginal cultural tours…..stay tuned!