We had our first ‘fishing tour’ this week and what a successful tour it was! A young Melbourne couple asked if they could bring their rods, and the rest is history.
Want to fish on tour? Just let us know beforehand. A few rules apply:
- Please bring your own rods, tackle and a bucket – preferably with lid – to keep the fish in!
- Please DO NOT use bait – flathead LOVE soft plastics! And we don’t like the smell of bait…
- Please bring a net and gloves, and any other hardware required
- If you want to take the booty home, a small esky in your car is useful
- And lastly, do you have a Fishing Licence?
Make sure you let us know from the start that you want to fish. What are you waiting for?