We’ve had a run of upriver tours lately and never fail to see a number of beautiful and shy Gippsland Water Dragons on the trips. They are well camouflaged, laying quietly and very still on a fallen tree near the water gaining strength from the sun, until we accidentally bump them with a kayak and then they scamper into the water and run up the bank on all fours. The males have beautiful colourful markings on their throats and backs. They are harmless creatures, just waiting to find some yummy morsel to munch on.
- Locals! Time for your reward.
- Romance on the river
- Kids can kayak
- Muffin secrets
- Gift Vouchers are the go!
- It’s not ‘just’ a kayak tour….
- Pre-Christmas deals for locals – BOOK NOW!
- Ian Kiernan AO – so privileged to have known him personally….
- Who’s the biggest of them all? Wedgies – really big birds.