We’ve had a run of upriver tours lately and never fail to see a number of beautiful and shy Gippsland Water Dragons on the trips. They are well camouflaged, laying quietly and very still on a fallen tree near the water gaining strength from the sun, until we accidentally bump them with a kayak and then they scamper into the water and run up the bank on all fours. The males have beautiful colourful markings on their throats and backs. They are harmless creatures, just waiting to find some yummy morsel to munch on.
- Winter means lunch tours with hot soup in the wilderness
- Why take a tour with us – you can use your own kayak and cruise the river on your own – right?
- The river and the ring…the story of a minor miracle.
- Kids on Kayaks – watch us change their mood instantly. And all without technology.
- Who goes to far flung places without a Lonely Planet in hand. Not us.
- Make sure you pick up your 2018 Lonely Planet Guide!
- 3 years – where did the time go? Time for some celebrations
- Seals, sea eagles and sunshine – what a crazy start to the season
- Smart parents give their kids a break from technology