Our new camping experience will not be just us…..
We’ve given you all a quick ‘heads up’ about the new camping option we’re putting together – but it would be only camping if we didn’t involve a whole bunch of other amazing local businesses to enhance the experience.
Here’s a quick overview of who we are working with to make your stay with us even more fantastic. Each of these will be optional extras for our guests – you choose which you’d like – or choose the lot!
- Kayak tours – OF COURSE! Our business was born from our guided kayak tours on our beautiful river so of course this will be the first option we’ll offer!!
- Local legends A Pinch of Yum gained fame very quickly after launching for their incredibly FULL grazing tables. Covid-19 put the kybosh on that style of catering but this clever mob immediately pivoted and are now offering incredibly delicious pre-packaged meals. Our campers will be able to select from a menu suited to reheating in camp.
- The cutest little mobile bar around – Peisley’s – is so well-loved that when Covid hit, the locals were pining about missing some of their wonderful event catering. Not to worry – they immediately turned their hands to home-delivered cocktails. And weren’t they a hit! Sold out every single week – so we will be asking our guests if they’d like a cocktail by the fire before they indulge in their evening meal.
- Award-winning Sydney rock oyster farmers Kel & Caroline Henry from Wonboyn Oysters will be available to show you how to shuck fresh local oysters. We’re pretty sure if you like oysters, we won’t need to show you how to eat them!
- Sasha Ryzy from Alignment Within has been teaching Pilates and Yoga for many years – our guests will be able to book a private session with Sasha. Wellness in nature. What more could you want?
All of these options will be available. You can choose to just do nothing, or immerse yourselves in nature. It’s up to you. Finish the day with a cocktail or wine around the campfire. What a way to spend a few days with your BFFs.
And then there are all these extras we can organise for you…..
- Snorkel tours in secluded spots around the bay will be offered by our friends at Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre. All gear and tuition will be supplied – you’ll be blown away by what’s under the water in this pristine marine environment of ours.
- Walking tours with Cam & Tess from Light2Light Coastal Walks – there are soooo many beautiful walks in this region and these guys know all the hidden gems. Short walks, medium walks, longer walks. So much choice.
- Whale watch tours with the best in the business – Cat Balou Cruises out of Eden. This is a MUST DO during the humpback migration September – November. This company has run whale watch tours for over 30 years – the longest running whale watch tour operator in NSW.
We can’t wait to offer our first weekend campout – hopefully in early December. The first tour will be offered as a Special Deal for a group of 6 women – why? Because women seem to be the ones who LOVE sitting around a campfire with a bunch of friends with a glass of wine in hand and NO blokes and NO kids lol. And we’ve been asked specifically to cater for this market. So there you have it…..
We’ll be rolling out further dates in the future catering for family groups, mixed groups, couples groups and blokes groups. Keep an eye on our website or Facebook page for updates.
Are you keen? Contact us a.s.a.p. as we have had LOTS of interest! Email: email@example.com – or inbox our Facebook page or call 0429 961047.